First and foremost, happy new year everyone!
2018 was an amazing year for me. After being on and off with my writing, I made me official “return” to writing for MegannLouise. I slowly eased back into things and by the end of the year, I was comfortable enough to participate in my first Blogmas series. 12 days of writing was extremely tiring, but it didn’t scare me off. Now I’m here in the new year, still keeping up with my writing!
Every year at around this time, we are bombarded with people’s New Year’s Resolutions. I know we’re all thinking, “yeah right” every time we see one. Well, I usually don’t make resolutions because I know after the first couple of weeks I’ll give up on it (like I gave up on writing for a while). However, this year I’ve made a list of goals for this year, and by sharing them with you guys, I will feel like I’m being held accountable and I can’t give up on them. So without further ado, here is my list of goals for 2019!
- Give myself more time to relax
- Don’t push things off until the last minute (plans, school, etc.)
- Get active
- Do something out of my comfort zone
- Be more confident in myself
- Read more
- Take lots of pictures
- Eat healthier
- Drink more water
- Stop using plastic straws
- Follow a posting schedule
- Only post what makes me proud
- Be more confident in my writing
- Post at least once a week
- Meet more fellow bloggers
- Take risks with my work
Thank you all for an amazing 2018 and “return” to writing. I can’t wait to see what 2019 has in store for me. Hopefully it will be even better than the year before!
I hope everyone has a healthy, happy, and love-filled 2019. ♡