After seeing Gillian’s post about the 73 Questions: Vogue Parody, I was curious what my answers would be so I had to give it a go! I’ve never really made it through a full video of 73 Questions other than Liza Koshy’s because she’s- well- everything. But being the narcissist I am, I was quick to jump onto this trend that’s going around the blogosphere.
So without further a due, here is my 73 Questions Vogue Parody!
1. What is your usual Starbucks drink?
A venti pink drink or mocha frappuccino! Yum!
2. What does your work station look like?
My bed, if I’m being completely honest.
3. All-time favorite food?
Any sort of pasta. Really. ANY.
4. Favorite author?
I’m more of a poetry reader so I’d have to say Atticus or Amanda Lovelace.
5. What do you think of open relationships?
As I’ve gotten older and experienced different things, I can see why someone would prefer it. I don’t think my complicated heart could ever handle it, but I don’t judge others who are in them!
6. What’s your favorite video game?
Mario Kart. 100%.
7. What’s your guilty pleasure treat?
Kit Kats. Anyone who knows me knows that.
8. Your favorite movie?
The entire Harry Potter series is my favorite. Pick any movie from it and I’d tell you it’s my favorite!
9. Favorite book?
Currently, it has to be This Star Won’t Go Out: The Life and Words of Esther Grace Earl, which is about the girl with terminal thyroid cancer who inspired John Green’s The Fault in Our Stars. It’s a must read for sure.
10. Best advice you’ve ever received?
After going through a hard breakup and feeling like I wasn’t worth anyone’s time, my grandma told me to yell “I am Megann Louise Rosecrans and I am valuable” whenever I was feeling down. It works wonders!
11. Twitter or Instagram?
Both? Can I say both?
12. Are you a desktop or a laptop person?
Laptop for sure. I’m way too fidgety for a desktop computer.
13. What projects are you working on right now?
I’m working on a bunch of things but I don’t want to spoil the surprises! Let’s just say… “big things coming.”
14. What’s your favorite color?
It used to be purple when I was little. Now it’s probably blue.
15. Did you get good grades in school?
A’s and B’s.
16. Dream job?
Making content online. Videos, blogs, etc.
17. Played any sports?
I was on a soccer team when I was little. And by “on a soccer team” I mean I owned the uniform. My shy self never played a second. I kept that bench HOT.
18. Do you have a degree?
We’re getting there, baby!
20. What’s your favorite type of blog post to write?
Ones like these. Where I don’t wreck my brain over it.
21. What do you like to collect?
22. Describe yourself in three words.
Excessively Emotionally Attached.
23. If you were a rapper, what would your rapper name be?
Megann the Horse… is that funny?
24. Who was the last person you DM’d?
My best friend Shelby.
25. What’s on the top of your wish list right now?
Anything warm because my apartment is always like 30 degrees.
26. Sorting House?
27. How many tattoos do you have?
I have 5 and I’ve planned my 6th and 7th already!
28. What are you most grateful for this year?
Being reintroduced to my faith.
29. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month?
I got to bring someone really special home to meet my parents. That was the first time I really “brought someone home” and it was nice.
30. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today?
I took a long, hot shower and felt my body temperature return to normal. Maybe the blood in my veins thawed too. Then I got out and went back into my freezing cold room.
31. What’s the best thing ever?
Connecting with people.
32. Favorite season?
Fall. I can’t imagine it ever being anything else either.
33. Favorite holiday?
34. What fictional character do you relate to the most?
I’ve never really thought about that before. Hmm… I have no clue!
35. Do you like surprises?
NOT AT ALL.
36. What’s the biggest surprise you’ve ever had?
Probably where my life is now, if I’m being completely transparent. I never expected to even see 21, let alone have all this going for me if I did!
37. What’s the surprise that made you cry?
I don’t really cry when I’m surprised… I’m emotionless, I know.
38. What’s the best surprise you’ve ever given someone?
I suck at surprises. But maybe the surprise 18th birthday party I threw my sister this year!
39. Do you like muffins?
Only pumpkin muffins! Those are HEAVEN.
40. Do you cook often?
I never have the time or energy. I should probably force myself to more often!
41. What’s your favorite dessert?
I was just thinking about it today. Either a super chocolatey brownie (edge piece only) or a strawberry jello pretzel dessert!
42. Is there a dessert you dislike?
43. Cake or pie?
Cake. Hands down!
44. What’s your least favorite food?
Any seafood other than calamari.
45. What’s your favorite condiment?
Ketchup or Mayo.
46. It’s 4 am on a Saturday night, what would you eat?
Probably donuts or chocolate pudding. Whatever I can get from the kitchen without waking up my roommates.
47. If you could teach a college class, what would it be called?
How to Bullshit Assignments 101.
48. Best animated film?
49. What has a guy done or said to impress you?
After my experiences with guys, simple things like “I know whether to write a zero or one on my W2” is impressive to me. Yikes.
50. The best thing to do on a first date?
Hang out somewhere that’s moderately loud so there’s no awkward silence!
51. The worst thing to do on a first date?
Anything romantic. I get super uncomfortable!
52. What’s the funniest pick-up line a guy could use on a girl?
I used to have a friend who would send me pickup lines he used on girls and I died laughing at them but I can’t think of any right of hand!
53. Best comic book character?
I’ve never touched a comic book. I know. Sue me.
54. What are three things that are always in your purse?
Carmex, my apartment keys, and my wallet.
55. Favorite drink?
Starbucks pink drink.
56. If you could play a historical figure in a movie who would it be?
I think it would have to be my ginger queen, Lindsey Lohan.
57. Kittens or puppies?
Kittens. They’re cuddly little babies. I used to have a kitten who never wanted me to leave him or he’d cry. I had to have my sister babysit him while I ate because he’d just lay on my chest and try to bite whatever I brought toward my mouth!
58. Tell me your favorite sushi roll?
59. What kind of lipstick do you use?
I’m not a big lipstick person but I used to use the L’Oréal Paris J-Lo lipstick in Jennifer’s Nude.
60. What kind of foundation do you use?
I opt for elf tinted moisturizer instead! Much lighter weight!
61. Blow dry or Air dry?
62. Who is your fashion icon?
Milena Ciciotti. I loooove her style!
63. Favorite Disney character?
Princess Ariel, my fellow redhead.
64. What are doing tomorrow?
Working on papers and projects that are due soon. The grind doesn’t stop!
65. A movie you laughed the hardest through?
C Me Dance. If you know, you know.
66. A movie that made you cry?
The Lion King (2019). I had never seen the first movie so the mix of shock and realism got me good.
67. If you could sing a duet with someone, who would it be?
Assuming I could sing in this alternate universe, I would love to sing with EDEN. He’s such a god.
68. If your life were a song, what would be the title?
Right now? Probably Better Than You Loved Me by Aaron Smith.
69. What’s your favorite animal?
There’s a ton. Right now my mind is telling my to say sloths. So, sloths.
70. Favorite illustrator?
Not a single clue.
71. A person you want to have coffee with?
My big-second-something Eric! We’ve never met in person, but he’s been like a big brother to me for years!
72. What country do you wish to visit?
I’ve always wanted to go to Australia!
73. Best way to decompress?
Watching Youtube movie commentaries in bed with Kit Kats and a strawberry daiquiri by my side. Sounds like a perfect stress reliever to me!
This was a lot of fun! A lot of these questions got my brain going to places I hadn’t really been to before!
If you want to participate in the tag, I TAG YOU! Just let me know if you complete it so I can see what your answers are! I’d love to see!