Happy New Year everybody! Man, it feels so good to leave 2020 behind. New beginnings are always refreshing, and this one was so needed. That’s why I’m celebrating with an unexpected post!
In the last year, I learned the importance of setting goals and sticking to them. I was always one to make new year’s resolutions, and forget about them within a week. Drive hasn’t always been my strong suit. But I feel like 2020 was a huge year of growth and self-reflection for me, so I decided that I would make this year one of action. I actually want to stick to my resolutions this year.
To do this- I decided to give myself a bunch of little resolutions or goals in different aspects of my life. I spent a few hours and just brainstormed. I thought of things I didn’t like that I wanted to change, things I liked that I wanted to stay the same, and things that I’ve wanted to try but could never find a good enough reason to. I think I was able to create the best list that way. I really recommend you guys try it either for your new year’s resolution, or maybe even a random life audit. Here’s my list.
- Stick to my upload schedule (Mondays and every other Sunday)
- Redesign my site to something I love and will commit to
- Work on sharing more photos with my posts
- Spend more time with family and friends (COVID permitting)
- Go on more dates with Colt just because
- Learn how to be a great Christian wife
- Exercise regularly
- Eat healthier
- Regulate my sleeping schedule
- Take my medications everyday
- Maintain my 4.0 GPA
- Make the President’s List
- Apply for graduation
- Dedicate more time to my studies
- Make lasting relationships with my instructors
- Journal everyday
- Always keep the house clean
- Keep my plants alive
- Make new friends